The Art of Hearing God
Learn to recognize the value of your character over your gifting.
This course contains 21 hours of teaching, small group activities, and lots of encouragement to help you overcome your fears, boost your faith, ignite a greater passion for the awesomeness of God, and propel you into your divine destiny.
Creative homework assignments and outside activities will continue your learning curve beyond the class.
A content-rich foundational course, The Art of Hearing God is our flagship course and we recommend that it is the first Streams course you take.The Course at a Glance:
- Three Pillars of Prophetic Ministry
- Prophetic Time Periods
- Five Levels of Listening
- Knowing God's Voice
- Practical Tips for Delivering a Word
- Prophetic Servanthood and Authority
- Metaphorical Understanding
- Fellowship of the Spirit
- Spiritual Authority
- Spirit of Lawlessness in the Church
- Role, Purpose and Function of the Church
- Godward Meditation
- Old and New Testament Terms for Prophet
- Distinguishing Between Prophets and Psychics
- Comparison of Left-Brain and Right-Brain Characteristics
- Role, Purpose and Function of Prophetic Ministry in the Church
- Personal one-on-one practice hearing God for others.
- Individual prophetic activation at the end of each course.
- Network with others who want more of God's revelation.
Courses are generally offered as a 3 day intensive, and include the course notebook for all first time students.
This course is also available online! Follow this link for more details: http://www.streamsministries.com/classroom/courses.php